Pink Wednesday!!!

    Morning you guys!! So week 2 of the Pink Wednesdays, whoo hoo. I hope this counts, and the WHOLE mani doesn't have to be pink *crosses fingers*. I wanted to have a little fun with this mani, and do something a tad different than I have before.
    For this I used Sally Hansen Pink Blink, Sally Hansen Pronto Petal and China Glaze Liquid Leather, oh and of course tape :)

    I am so sorry, but I did forget to take step by step pictures, eeeek


    I first taped off my nail down the middle and use Sally Hansen Pronto Pink, darker pink, then taped off the other half of my nail, and used Sally Hansen Pink Blink, lighter pink. I did a coat of SV and then taped off the right corner of my nail, by my cuticle, and used Liquid Leather, did a coat of SV, and then did the left side. I finished them all off with a coat of SV again :)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews