Color Club Alias with some holo

    Morning everyone!! I hope to announce and contact the first winner tomorrow morning :) They will have 24 hours to respond. If by chance they do not get back to me, I will pick another winner to pick the first set of polishes.

    On to the mani....I picked up the Color Club Alter Ego collection while at my Ross about 2 weeks ago. All the colors are so pretty, well...in the bottle, lol, I haven't tried them all yet. My first one I chose to wear was Alias. This was 3 coats, and after I took my pictures, I sat my butt on my couch and noticed GREEN in the polish, lol. So I took a few "couch" pics, so you all could see it too :)



    in this pic you can kind of see some of the pink shimmer in it

    here are the couch pics that show the green! I LOVE it!!


    and just for some extra sparkle, because it's so cloudy and depressing out, I added Nicole Make A Comet-Ment. This holo top coat is great, because you don't have to be in the sun to appreciate it :) 
     



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews