HAPPY St. Pattys DAY!!! *throws confetti & chugs a green beer*

    Happy St. Pattys Day you guys!!! I was able to finally get my hands on Nars Zulu at a decent price yay me! It's a GORG dark green jelly *sigh*, so pretty and shiny. What better time to use it then for today's mani :) Again I wanted to use my craft scissors, and thsi is what I came up with.

    I started with 2 coats if Zulu and a coat of SV







    Then I chose these scissors



    and this is how it cuts the tape



    I was going for a semi-half moon mani, but with a little twist. So this is how I taped my nails off



    I used China Glaze Laser Lime for the semi-half moons










    As you may notice, I FINALLY opened a Twitter account, so you can now also keep up with my blog on there. YAY. The linky thing is on the left hand side of the page.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews