2011 Finger Paints Spring Collection

    So even though Sally's had a full display of these cute bottles with rings, I only grabbed 2, and to be honest, it was only because of the rings. I have very few Finger Paints, and this is because, they just don't have that many unique colors. For instance this collection is nothing special IMHO. Dang you rings, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have spent the money. Oh well. The formula on both was quit thick, but nothing a little thinner won't help. Since they were so thick though, both of these are only 1 coat, which I do love.

    BTW, my camera has officially become a liar! This is more of a mint green than an in your face neon lime green. *shrug*
    Chrysanthe-Mum's The Word








    Aren't You Glad-iolous?






Blog Archive

Total Pageviews