How many manis can I do, with only 2 colors and tape??????

    So today I did a mani that I LOVED and just had to share with you guys. It's a Funky French, using OPI Sparkle-icious & Sally Hanses Plum Luck. Well I liked the colors together so much, that I wanted to kind of challenge myself and see how many manis I could come up with, using only 2 colors & tape.

    To start, here is the mani before the tips were added
    This was 1 coat of the Plum Luck, then 1 coat of Sparkle-icious and topped of with SV





    Here it is with Plum Luck added to the tips




    Now for my challenge. As you can see, I didn't do full manis, but I just wanted to show you all the possibilities! I'm sure there are more, but these are the easiest Tape manis, for me :P
















    Hope you guys enjoyed this, and maybe gave you some ideas for future manis!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews