Happy Day After Halloween!!!!

    I am sooooo exhausted! We had a blast this weekend, and the hubby and I hosted an adult party on Saturday, and a kids on Sunday. After the kids party we all went out with the kids, and came back to our place for the night. I had so much fun, but I think I might actually pass out at my desk!

    I wanted to take the time to say thanks to G from http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/. Thanks to her, and her amazing shout out to me, my followers have almost doubled over the weekend. I am so thankful that you all are enjoying my blog!

    Here is a pic of me and one of my hubbs all dressed up!
    I'm the kitty



    My Hubby is in the blonde wig, and maxi dress, lol.

















    Hope everyone had a great weekend, I'm off to grab another cup of coffee!
    XOXO

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews