Psych Zebra!

    I'm a little late on the Wednessday post...hope I still get some love!

    My fellow Konaddicts, i feel as though I have "fallen off the wagon" so to speak.  I miss blogging and having my nails pimped out in a fantastic konadicure!

     Here is a super fun zebra nail tip.  It is so fast and easy...you better try it!  Change the colors if you wish.  I think Im for this non-traditional look though, because it is still wearable!
                                 
    I think the tips are a little high, could have covered the smile line better-as my nail is showing through. 

    Here is the basic supplies to create the look:

                                      

    Sally Girl mini polish in "pea-body", Konad image plate m69, konad princess polish in psych pink, Konad top coat, and of course a stamper scraper.

    Follow these steps to konadiclone this look:
                                        
    1) Paint tips.  I do this free hand, but for shorter nails you can use Konad image plate m19 for tips that dry almost instantly...no waiting before applying the zebra tips.
    2) use the LONG side of the image on plate m69 to "hug" your smile line right over the green....if you slightly arch the stap when you roll it, it will make a nice C on the smile rather than a sraight across tip.
    I hope to do videos of this soon.  ( be patient though, still learning hoe wo edit video)
    3) cover and protect with Konad clear top coat.

    so go do your own funky zebra!


Total Pageviews