Fraudulent Marble!!!

    Hello my fellow konaddicts!  Here is a quick post with what I am calling a "fraudulent marbling" design. Well I though this looked a little bit like marbeling, So that's where it got the name.
                          

    Here is what you will need.

                         
    Konad plate m78, Konad Special Polish Dark Purple and 2 different base colors.  I used a red and yellow- both from China Glaze.

                    
    The steps are pretty basic:
    1. Pain base color
    2. Paint a stripe on the second color down the middle of your finger, then sponge  it in.
    3.Stamp image over full nail using the Konad SP in Dark Purple
    the ending result...

                   
    I hope you all love the new Konadicure.  Try it yourself.
    (here comes what will soon be the norm) a proud plug to my new website

    'Till your next fix...

Total Pageviews