My New Website!

    Oh how I have missed doing my nails and blogging for fun!!!! 
    Hello my fellow konaddicts!  I have truely missed sahring with you.  I have a good excuse though...and here it is!
      I have been building my website for store front customers.  Some of you may know that in January I got my resalelicence and begun my new business selling konad. I needed to have a vertual catalog for customers who may want to look up products once they have left the salon.

    http://www.konaddict.com/

    So, pop in check it out.  It is a great source for getting all your image plate idas in one place.  Also, you can print out the image plate page and then cut out each plate image to file in you clear page holders-if this is the method you use for storing your image plates!

    I love feed back on ways to make the site user friendly!  youcan enter the contact page and fill out the form with your suggestions!
    Thanks for reading, AND your patience.
    'till your next fix...

Total Pageviews