long time no blog!

    Soooooo Sooooo Sorry I have been MIA again!  I really have been so busy with a couple BIG projects, I have neglected ost things around here...including my nails!  i want to give a sneak peek at what i hope to expand on tomorrow.  If you can believe i have had this pic for over a month...waiting to be blogged!

    But i haven't had the time toedit the photos...
    Good news though, my computer (mac) is back from the "doctors" and i even have the windows partition figured out.  So I am officially-finally- onone computer!

    Any how, here is the pic I want to share...demo and supplies to come ( i hope!)
     but i couldn't put it off any longer!
                                        
    Gotta go for now....neglecting the hubbs!
    night... 'till your next fix!


                             

Total Pageviews