Something's Fishy Here!!!

    Here are the fish nails I did after Hawaii. Never got the chance to upload them before leaving again. I was not in love with this look. I mean it was interesting to try, but not something that i would wear, or that stayed on my M-I-L very long.

    I do like the coral colored seahorse though.

    What I used was: M16, M27 Konad SP in white, metalic black, and pastel orange...which really is a coral color

    1. Paint base color

    2. Stamp bubles 2X on each nail, one @ the cuticle & one at the tips.

    3. Alternate variose designs as you wish on each nail. Using the bubbles on each nail as a base brings unity to the design, allowing it to all "match" even while using different colors & designs.

    I didn't photo each step when I did her nails, so....no step by step demo. But really, its all just layering freestyle, so you get the point?



Total Pageviews