Little Leopard Rockstar Nails

    This picture was taken a couple days after SHE CHIPPED THE TIPS ;(Last week was the first week of 1st grade!!!! HOORAY for Alex. After selecting her outfit, she wanted me to design some matching nails. She actually selected the gray color as the base. She wanted them to match her skirt. She also selected the fleur de lies to match the one on her shirt.
    Here's her outfit. And a close up of her thumb nail with the matching fleur de lies.
    I realized I never took a photo of the supplies, so I didn't design a page for that. I can try to to so later and edit this post.
    This is a basic design.
    1. Paint base coat
    2. Apply stamp leopard print
    3. Paint Tips. I used a nail art pen, they work THE BEST for little fingers french tips!
    4. Stamp thumbs with Fleur
    5. Add crystal to thumb, cenetr of fleur.

    Your little diva has rock star nails!!!!

Total Pageviews