Behold...The Birthday Nails!

    The birthday nails. By birthday, I mean my mother in law came by to have me paint her nails for her birthday....not really a birthday design. She had me REMOVE the fish design, and redo some nails for the evening. I decided to hide a 66 in there since it was her 66th. She looked at me funny when I suggested it, but decided to go with it in her usual light hearted manner! She wanted something"happy". Nothing happier than polka dots and pink! Do you see the hidden 66?!

    So, Here is what I used. A pink Essie color, Konad SP in black metalic & white. Plates m6 & m29.1. Apply Base coat

    2.Apply Polks dote to outter tipson a diagonal

    3. Layer double flower design over the polks dots, on a diagonal closer to the cuticle

    4. Finally, add crystals to the center of flowers on an accent nail.







Total Pageviews