FINALLY already.....geesh!

    OK...So, I lied waaay back when, that I was back. I came home long enough to unpack, wash clothes, & repack to head off to Sedona Arizona with my girls. So Before I upload those fishy nails & B Day nails...wanna see some vacation pics!? From red dirt in Kauai to the red dirt in Sedona AZ. Ill start with the most recent. Last week

    Sedona AZ


    In Sedona we Went on Helicopter ride to see the Red Rock from the skies..It was the girls first time!


    Charlie working the head gear Alex in heaven!!!!
    Slide Rock. Natural water slide.WEEEEE! Grasshopper Point,good jumping

    Red Rock Crossing Check out the rock in back! Beautiful!
    These are our Kauai picturesKauai, Poi pu Beach. Beach House Restaurant. Every year we take a family photo here. Every year Charlie falls asleep, then wakes up in time for a picture. My girls ready to swim. Toooo damn cute haw?! The Hyatt Luau. Charlie is asleep again! But, on the bright side, made dinner easier...& she woke up for most of the show. YUP!!! I did...I went sky diving for the first time. Figured I couldn't do it in a more beautiful place than Kauai!
    Mike my sky dive tandem instructor
    Thanks for looking. My apologies for not blogging sooner!

Total Pageviews