Layered Gunmetal Mani



    My Husband will be so happy when I take the nail polish remover to these nails! He is more of a fan of the “main stream” French tip. But let me tell you how I created this nail design. Use any base color you’d like.

    For this look I used plates m32, m39, & m51 and a variety of colors.

    Gunmetal by Sally Hansen

    Silver, black, & Konad black pearl (though I think its really difficult to tell the difference between black & black pearl?)



    1. Paint base coat
    2. using a silver polish, apply plate m39 design to tips. On your thumb, you will need to apply the design 2X. If you don’t line it up perfectly, don’t worry- you'll cover this with the m51 leaf swirl.
    3. Apply m32 design in black at bottom of nail, close to cuticle
    4. Top the outside corners with m51, using it to cover any imperfections
    It goes without saying, always prep with a base coat, & finish with a top coat.

    Tada !!! Hope you like this layered design.





Total Pageviews