Killer Swirl-m63

    3.jpg"> I have been seing this image on nails ALL OVER THE NAIL blogs. It is a pretty cool plate, but I've only ever seen it done in the fantastic black pearl & silver combo. In the "basic blue rocks" blog I considdered doinga konadicure where the image was more muted. So, I did this konadi with colors in the same family. The image would have been more subtle, but the Nicole polish has some real FIRE to it. I have always loved this Nicole color...have 3X the bottles becaise it used to be my standard toe color. Anyhow, here's how to do it.

    You will need m63 & two polishes. A darker base, I used NYC Canal street. Then for the stamp use a dichronich polish...(China glaze has many that work with Konad...see sassy's blog, link right) in a similar color family. If it flashes in the light, even better! 1. Paint base coat.

    2. Konad over base with image from m63 in your 2nd color.
    FAST...Amazing!














Total Pageviews