Lace Leopard Trim

    This was ACTUALLY "the first" konadicure I took a photo of. My girlfriend came over one night to watch the Bachelorette, I begged her to let me do her nails. We laughed about how Keith-my hubby- has an aversion to crazy nail colors. So, as I selected the colors for my konadi...we both laughed. Laughed louder- no actually quiteER with each following selected color....the kind of laugh where your mouth is open, but nothing comes out...my nostrils flair when I do this! (NOT prettyyyyy) But anyway- we laughed knowing Keith would think the colors were QUESTIONABLE!





    Here it is! And as I promised Sweet Little Angel , I posted my version of this same image-that we BOTH independently decided to stamp on the diag! (click the link above to see her version) Great minds...right?

    What you will need. One base color, an accent color, a color for the stamp & image plate m57.



    The steps:

    1. Paint Base coat. Here I used China Glaze in Watermelon Rind

    2. Paint accent color on a diagonal...paint the line just as thick as the brush-not too wide! You want it to fit INSIDE the lace "track" Here I used Savvy in Deep Amethyst

    3. Stamp image from plate m57 OVER the accent stripe. Run it over the stripe like a track? Does that make sense? It is easier to do than to explain!

    Oh...don't forget the toes! here I used the same colors...just a different image.

    For my toes, I used plate m50. I first paintedthe base coat. Then, I painted an X in the middle of each toe in the accent color. Stamp the butterfly over the X. I used the big butterfly one on the big toe, and the smaller butterfly on the other toes.



Total Pageviews