Another Basic Layered Design...That Looks Anthying BUT Basic!

    Here is a mani I did a while back. I think it is the second one i took a photo of....I was quite proud of it & decided I should take a picture before all my hard work chipped off! O.K. it may look complicated, does it? Well it's pretty easy, if you can do one stamp...why cant you do a second stamp?
    You will need a base coat and gold & black polishes for the Konadding.
    1. Apply your base coat, I used Orly Minds Eye for this mani
    2. Using gold, stamp the fancy scalloped design on m57 along the bottom of nail, close to the cuticle. When I saw this design, I felt a little left out. My nails are so short, I thought it wouldn't work at the tips, but here's a great alternative!
    3. On your thumb, use the butterfly on m25. It looks good centered on small nails because it covers a pretty big area.
    4. then for nails 2-4, use the larger butterfly on m36. I stamped it on at an angle on the outside of each tip. This butterfly is too big for my pinkie, so I decided to use just the mini butterfly for the pinkie.

    to pick up only one butterfly at a time, just paint that image on the plate, & scrape AWAY from the other butterfly. If you accidentally pick up some of another image, wipe it off the stamp before transferring to nail.

    In 4 steps, your done with a layered konadicure. Very fancy...and easy...shhhh, no one will ever know!

Total Pageviews