I may need to see a Dr. I think I was poisoned, lol..........

    So about a month ago I was browsing eBay for polishes, when I came across this listing, that had a picture of what looked to be such an amazing polish! It doesn't have a name, but maybe referred to just the #189. The listing, from what I recall, just called it Purple Glitter. It was coming from another country, so I waited very patiently for about 2 weeks. Which I know isn't long, but for me......was a lifetime :( Well when it finally arrived, and couldn't wait to try it. When I first opened it, I could see it was very sheer, but that doesn't bother me at all, since I love to layer. I grabbed my Petites Wild Plum, and just did 1 coat of that, then added my new pretty. It really is GORG, but the smell...........can I just say that I'm pretty sure my insides might be permanently damaged from this stuff, but who cares when it looks this good! If I'm ever to do another full mani with this stuff, I will need to be in some kind of open pasture, with Vicks Vapor Rub, under my nose! This was also the polish, that I had used in this post, in the very last mani, on my tips

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews