Konad using the most AMAZING jelly blue!

    Once in a while I will place an order with cherryculture.com, for some NYX polishes. Well, every time I'm on their site, I would see Ink Heart, what appeared to be a semi bright blue jelly, and every time I would pass on it. When I made my last order, I decided to just grab it. I mean for the price, it couldn't hurt. Last week my order arrived, and when I saw Ink Heart in person, I was in awe! I couldn't wait  to try it, and it ended up being the first one I used. All I can say is WOW! This was only 2 coats and the application was perfect! I love the fact that it isn't too bright nor to dark, that it appears black. Then I decided to try China Glaze 2NITE for a Konad design on it.

    Here is the final mani :P

    Here it is all alone, with just 2 coats and a coat of SV


    Then the final design



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews