Just a few L.A. Girls polish swatches..

     I shop on Forever 21's site for clothes a lot, and decided to pick up some polishes that they had on there. Oh and I must say, the way they named the polishes is uber boring. No real names, just color descriptions.
    So here are the L.A. Girls I got

    This one is from the Matte collection and it's just called Hot Pink. I love this!!




















    Lavander - Since this was soooo sheer, I layered it over black
















    Bronze



















    Pink Steel

















    Iron Red


    and my fave from the group. It wasn't labeled, but I asked MUA, and they all said it was called Groupie. You can kind os see the purple flashes in the picture, but trust me, It's much more obvious IRL!


Blog Archive

Total Pageviews