How about some Brucci Swatches!!!

    So I was going through my stash, and realized I had quit a few Brucci's that I had yet to even try. Well, I grabbed them all, and swtached away. This brand has some amazing colors, and application. I purchase mine in Philadelphia at a Rte-Aid, it's the only place I can find to purchase them, in my area. I could be wrong though.

    First is
    Roberta's Green Garden





















    Then we have one of my faves
    Blue Sapphire


































    Amelia's Amethyst
    See the multi colored shimmer, amazing!




































    Grape Galaxy
    Another beauty






















    Explosive Meteorite
    I wish this one was a smidge darker, but I still really like it



    Jimmi's Cognac Gem
    Not to exciting, & prob, my least fave of the bunch




    Cindy's Lilac Rose
    This is a perfect springtime color, and this was only 1 coat!!




    Tanzanite




    Mono Blue
    I believe this might actually be my oldest Brucci, from many moons ago



    My all time FAVORITE from Brucci
    Blackened Emerald.


    

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews