2010 New Limited Edition Wet n Wild - Wild Shine Collection

    So I stopped in at CVS on my way home from work, and found the new WnW display!! I'm sopposed to be on a no buy, but $1 each, couldn't pass on them. I got most of them, but just so you know, many seem to very familiar. Here are the few I got.


    
    The closest dupe I noticed right away is the new one called Midnight. It looks almost exactly like their DC'd one called Wild Orchid. The only minor difference is that Wild Orchid has slightly more holo.

    The other ones I noticed, but didn't compare yet are, Cheers is Kaleidoscopes twin sister, and Celebration is only a teeny tiny brighter than her sis, Carribean Frost. Anyways, on to the swatches

    Extravaganza, this does have tiny gold shimmer in it, but my camera chose to ignore them :(



    Celebration


    Cheers


    Tipsy


    Spectacle

    Fireworks

    Midnight


    Then I tried the glitter ones, over black, and I love them sooo much more, but then again, Black polish, is my favorite!!
    From Left - Right
    Tipsy, Fireworks, Spectacle & Cheers


Blog Archive

Total Pageviews