World Cup Nails

    Hello Konaddicts,
    I am not actually "in the know" when it comes to soccer, but my husband is.  So, I have seen a bit of World Cup here on the TV.  I felt inspired to do something for the occasion.
                                                                                                    

    How to create it.  (sorry I forgot to create a supplies list pics, but the plate numbers are listed below in the tag)

    Ill be brief tonight, its late, and I want to catch up with the hubbs.
    You will need Konad special polishes red, white, blue, & black.  Konad image plates m3, m45,m49,m52,m56 or you can use m52 with just the soccer image.
                                                                                                                
    1) paint accent nails and tips, let dry.
     2) Stamp in white to act as a guide of where to paint the white dot, I wanted a 2 toned image.  After, I stamped over it in the 2nd color, black 
    3) continue stamping the remaining soccerballs
    4) stamp black check over tips, and use stars or "world cup" text here and there!
    Thanks for reading.....  Till your next fix.....            
    Night
    Konaddict                                                                                                           

Total Pageviews