Mardi Gras Nails

    Hi fellow Konaddicts!  It has been a little bit since I have been able to blog a design of mine.  I actually did these a couple weeks ago and thought they would be perrfect for today.  I wanted to try to make time to squeeze them in before the close of the day... sorry not a more detailed tutorial.  Forgot to take pics of the polishes. 
    These are the steps, just paint the base coat then sponge off the tips of the second coat.  I added a gold stamp from one of the new plates... m81

    wish i could blog more....got to go to bed for now.  But tomorrow on my mac (I'm on my Dino laptop) I have some pics my sister did of her mardi gras nails...very cool- also using a new plate.

      
                                              
     and the polishes she used.  You can see she used the greenish color and the plum color on the full nail plate.  makes it look like 2 separate color applications, but it's done in one step!  Great with this nail plate because of the separation betwen the designs.  Great job "Proud Sissy"

Total Pageviews