Green Envy

    My fellow Konaddicts...hope the first week of the new year has been good to you.  I've been busy with a new little venture of my own.  But i have been going through blog withdrawl!
     Been a little while since i did these, but looking backk at them, I really like the Konadicure & colors. I hope you do too.

     
    So here is what you will need to create this Konadicure.

    You will need konad image plates m34, m44, mCO2.  You will also need Konad special polish in black, and a konad compatable color in gold.  I used a sheer blush color over the antire nail , and green for the tips.

    Here is the step by step tutorial.

    1. Paint the sheer color over full nail.
    2. Paint your tips with the green, you can free hand this part because the design on konad plate m44 will cover any wiggly lines. (gotta love that)


    3. Stamp m44 over tips, lining up the bottom stripe with your smile line.
    4. Stamp stars in gold over all fingers, including accent nail.  Then follow with the cat from CO2 on the accent nail.

    An there it is!  Of course always prep with a base coat, and follow with a top coat.  Substitute your favorite colors for any I have chosen.
    I think you will really like konad image plate m44. 
    *****Tip*****
    Use m44 on your daughters  kiddie konadi.  It works perfectly for doing a french tip on thier  tiny fingers!

    Thnks for reading...till your next fix,
    Konaddict

Total Pageviews