Dr. Franken-Skull Glow Nails

    Just love image plate m7 for the little skull. It's a tad goofy & a tad sweet. So here are some Halloween inspired nails. I used a combo of plates, including one from the new Boo! Kit. The polishes I used are the new OPI mini's. This purple glows in the dark! SPOOOKY!

    Here is what you will need:

    1. purpleish base color I used OPI mini from the kit below.

    2. black color for tips.

    3. konad black SP

    Plates m1, m7, & m13



    Here's how to do it.

    1.Paint base coat.

    2. Paint tips black. I first attempted to konad the tip (this glow polish has some adhesion issues...so if you plan to konad the tips, I recommend you apply a clear coat first over the glow base to help the konad image transfer) but has some issues. I usually freehand tips because it is always easier & faster for me. It is also more predictable. As much as I love Konad...the french tip plateis useless to me!

    3. Apply the little skull to all fingers except the pinki (unless you have a wide nail, it probably will not fit) I skipped my ring finger because it too is too small.

    4. Stamp the shoelace design (one i thought i'd never use!) abstractly around the skull, to give it a Frankenstein look. Add small spider from m1 where ever you can or to fill "bald" areas.

    There you have it! Your very own freaky, franken-skull nails. the bonus is that they glow in the dark!



Total Pageviews