thank god for the internet...finally!

    Hello fello Konaddicts!
    well, i hope you all had a wonderful July 4th.  I am back from chicago, and let me show you what's been keeping me.

    Well, as I mentioned last post, I had a water pipe burst inbetween the walls The DAY BEFORE LEAVING.  This is the damage it caused

    and mean while I moved my computer into the kitchen...but i moved it today, because the company that came to tear out all the damaged flooring and walls had to unplug the router for my internet while moving the office ( oh did I mention the office, laundryroom and garage were affected?)
    so I intended to blog a few days ago, but no cable internet ...that is until this heroic van pulled up!

    so- hooray for the cable guy!

    Now, real quick, I wanted to show you a few pics from Chicago.  ( I typically like to keep my posts strictly Konadicure related...but will make vacation exceptions)

    My sister (who lives in nebraska) and her family met us in Chicago.  It was great because all the cousins got to hang out.  Most of the pictures are of the kids.
     
    me and my big sissy )and her amazing eyes!)

    The kids at the Hersheys store.  Keith let them do the machine that dumps chocolate by the bucketfull! No kidding.
     
    the Jelly Bean in millenium park ( that's my Alex)
    again, my Keith with the sweets, the kids got freshly spun cotton candy

    Above Navy Pier Alex is in Purple, the rest of those beauties are my sisters.

    a refreshing dip on the walk back to the hotel

    and Keith & I took pics at the Museum of Science and Industry with the kids
    My Charlie is in pink, and lex is in the aqua leggings.
    how cute are they on the bus!  COUSINS!

    Thanks for reading.

Total Pageviews